Update: PokeMesh has again started working and is in a
beta stable stage. Download the latest version PokeMesh APK for Android from the link provided below. PokeMesh is a great application that displays all the available Pokemon around you or the location that has been selected. We can even run the application in background mode to save the battery, and we will still receive the push notifications. If you are a hardcore Pokemon Go player then, PokeMesh is a must have application for you. The game is not available in Google Play Store. Therefore you need to download the APK file and install it manually on your Android phone.
The key features of PokeMesh are listed below:
- Show the Map with real time Pokémon markers around your location.
- A simple address bar to move quickly across the map.
- Timer for each Pokémon on the map.
- A start button that will start scanning any location on the map.
- Push notifications even if the phone is locked to save battery.
- Pokedex page, which can be used to find Pokémon cards through a search bar, check the last seen time for each Pokémon, select Pokémon you want to get notified for if nearby and hide Pokémon you don’t want to see on the map.
- An overlay map to use the application together with Pokémon GO.
- Custom icons selection.
- Optional mark gym and pokéstop on the map.
- QuickGO and custom scan area.
What’s New in PokeMesh 10.6.1
- We keep fighting our battle against captchas. This update should drastically reduce the pops.
- New Gym guards screen that will show CP, IVs and trainers info of each guard
- Other fixes
We have uploaded the latest PokeMesh APK file directly from the official website without any modifications. Stay tuned with us to get the most recent version of the PokeMesh application. Please note that this application is only for Android phones and might not work on tablets. You can download the latest version of Pokemon Go from here.