Supercell, the developer of the famous Clash of Clans and Clash Royale game, has come up with a new action game, named as Brawl Stars. The game is available for free for iOS and Android users, though like always, it will have some in-app purchases to speed up the gameplay. Currently, the game is in its beta stage, therefore in order to play the game in your Android phone, you need to download the APK file from the link below.
Brawl Stars is an online multiplayer battle game with some exclusive storyline and graphics. The game file size is around 104MB. You can team up with your friends and go for multiplayer battles. It comes with many game modes which have been listed below:
- Showdown: Play solo or with a friend in the rowdiest battle royale! Be the last Brawler standing!
- Gem Grab: Collect gems while fighting the opposing team. The first team to collect 10 gems and hold onto them wins.
- Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
- Heist: Crack the safe protected by the opposing team, and defend your valuables from would-be safecrackers. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
- Brawl Ball: It’s a whole new ballgame! Can your team score two goals before getting blown up?
Though it is a multiplayer game, you can even play solo. The official features of Brawl Stars are listed below:
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale is finally here on mobile
- Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world
- Unlock new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
- Multiple unique game modes to unlock and play
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge
- Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins