This is a simple tutorial on how to hard reset your Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you recently have bought one of the most stunning devices from Mi, then you might need to know that how you can reset your Redmi Note 7 Pro. The process is quite simple and you can simply understand with the pictures given below.
How to hard reset Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Please make sure that your phone is 40% charged.
- Switch off your phone.
- Now press the power button along with volume up button. Release only the power button when you see an MI logo on the screen.
- Don’t leave the volume up button until you see the screen below.
- Use volume keys as up and down key and power key as a selection button.
- Select your language, we selected the English language.
- Now select “Wipe and Reset” in the main recovery menu.
- Now select “Wipe all data” to hard reset your Mi4i. Now you will see a progress screen that will show the percentage of wiping data process. After this, you will see a confirmation screen that will ask you to select “YES” if you want to clear all your phone data.
- Now you will see a progress screen that will show the percentage of wiping data process.
- As soon as the process will complete you will see a screen that will show that the process of wiping data is complete and now you can click on back and then reboot to start your device.
- This will complete the process of a hard reset of Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- The first boot will take around 2-5 minutes. Wait till the device is completely started.
- That’s all, you have successfully hard reset your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
If you have any further queries, then don’t hesitate to comment below.