Update 2021: Clash Royale is now updating to version 3.6.1. If you had played Clash of Clans, a famous strategy game from Supercell, then you must know how brilliant and addictive the game is. The same developer has now released a new game named Clash Royale. The characters in Clash Royale are similar to Clash of Clans, but the game design and gameplay is entirely different. It has a real-time duel mode attacking a system and has the objective of collecting cards so to unlock the characters. Also, there are many areas where the duel fight will be played and as the game proceeds, more and more areas get opened.
According to the official blog, Clash Royale is only available for iOS as of now, but soon it will be released for other platforms as well. Clash Royale is only available in a few selected countries which include Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland, and New Zealand. The developer has cleared that Clash Royale is not Clash of Clans 2 and is totally a unique game with entirely new gameplay.
In addition to the characters from Clash of Clans, Clash Royale also has Princess, Knights, Baby Dragons, and many other new characters. This new game is more exciting and more fun than Clash of Clans as per the first looks provided by the Supercell. The new game retains the feature of building a clan and sharing cards instead of troops directly. Some screenshots of the game are provided below.
Features of Clash Royale
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones.
- Destroy the opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn huge Crown chests.
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses.
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents.
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top.
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel.
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale.
To get more updates on Clash Royale, its availability for Android and other such information, stay tuned with us. To download Clash Royale for Android, bookmark our page and do not forget to keep an eye on the updates.
The game has already got a soft launch on 4th January to gather the response from the existing Clash of Clans players.
Note: The APK file uploaded above is the original file extracted from Google Play Store and is, in no way has been modified or altered. It contains the signature of the official developer. You can download this file without any hesitation.