This is a simple tutorial on how to hard reset your Mi 4i. If you recently have bought one of the most stunning devices from Mi, then you might need to know that how you can reset your Mi 4i. The process is quite simple and you can simply understand with the pictures given below.
How To Hard Reset Mi 4i
- Please make sure that your phone is 40% charged.
- Switch off your phone.
- Now press the power button along with volume up button. Release only the power button when you see an MI logo on the screen.
- Don’t leave the volume up button until you see the screen below.
- Use volume keys as up and down key and power key as a selection button.
- Select your language, we selected the English language.
- Now select “Wipe and Reset” in the main recovery menu.
- Now select “Wipe all data” to hard reset your Mi4i.
- After this, you will see a confirmation screen that will ask you to select “YES” if you want to clear all your phone data.
- Now you will see a progress screen that will show the percentage of wiping data process.
- As soon as the process will complete you will see a screen that will show that the process of wiping data is complete and now you can click on back and then reboot to start your device.
- This will complete the process of a hard reset of Mi 4i.
- The first boot will take around 2-5 minutes. Wait till the device is completely started.
- That’s all, you have successfully hard reset your Xiaomi Mi 4i.
If you have any further queries, then don’t hesitate to comment below.